Use Flitaa to hold your coin in Nigeria

Use Flitaa to hold your coin in Nigeria
Posted by Blog Doctor
Your Ads Here

Today, I had a call from a guy in Dubai concerning cryptocurrency and blockchain.

He said, "Sir, there are lots of opportunities that many are yet to tap into in the blockchain. Lots of people who are doing cryptocurrency and making noise from the money they're making are fewer than those who aren't trading but making much more money. I can't remember the last time I traded coins, but I make much more in the space. If you're keen, I'll share more in the coming days. One way is that some of these folks are looking for people to introduce them into the African submarkets and they're willing to pay huge. I have your number and we'll talk more."

When I asked him about the issue with feds, he said, "Why are people moving money up and down? I hardly do so in my bank. I keep my assets in crypto and move them around in crypto without bank deposits and withdrawals. When I want to execute a project, I find someone who I can pay in crypto or I liquidate my assets in tranches. People having these issues usually launder money in billions, perhaps for the politicians." 

I am glad I took the decision to be looking into the possibilities of blockchain and cryptocurrency.  I just bought another 200,000,000 units of Wakanda INU using my Flitaa app for N37,000 this evening. The value has risen by more than 200%. 

If you'll love to have the Flitaa app to store up your assets in crypto, click http://bit.ly/flitaaify and sign up and download yours. 

Your Ads Here

Your Ads Here

Your Ads Here

Your Ads Here

Older Posts Older Posts

Related Posts

Your Ads Here

Comments

Post a Comment